Booking Your Session
A $100 non-refundable retainer and contract secure your appointment on the calendar. These are due immediately. The retainer is applied to any collection of your choice. Payment plans are available upon request. Your final balance is due the day before your session.
How You Receive Your Digital Images
Following your portrait session, I retouch your images. These are completed in 10-12 business days. You receive a password protected and private gallery that is available to you for immediate download and sharing of your images. Your final gallery will give instructions on how to select the prints that come in your collection. If you are interested in additional products, we may set up an ordering appointment.
Additional Helpful Newborn Session Details:
- I provide all props, accessories, and items for your session. You just bring the baby.
- Studio is located in NW Houston near Barker Cypress & 290 -20 minutes outside the 610 loop
- Sessions take place in the first 14 days of life; my preference is 4-10 days, however.
- Sessions take place 7 days per week, starting at 10 AM
- Collections include high resolution digital files for you to download, share and enjoy
- I am fully vaccinated and insured. I also am formally trained in the custom art of newborn photography and have taken several workshops on newborn handling and safety in additional to professional training for posing, lighting, styling and post processing of your images.
The session process is simple: you arrive, I photograph the session, retouch the images, and then 10 business days later you receive a private gallery in which you may immediately download and share your gorgeous images! They’re yours to print, share online, etc. Your loved ones may also download the images, too. This is a great option for grandparents who may not live in Houston. I do offer professional prints/products if you’re interested in them, but there is no minimum order. I provide a stress free, easy going experience for new parents.
My Houston Newborn & Baby Portrait Studio is located in Northwest Harris County near 290/Barker Cypress with convenient access to all major highways including 610 loop, U.S. 59, U.S. 90, U.S. 290, Texas 99, Texas 146, Texas 225, Texas 249, Texas 288, Hardy Toll Road, Westpark Tollway and Beltway 8. As a professional newborn photographer, my sessions take place 7 days per week between the hours of 9 AM - 4 PM. Read over 100 five star reviews about the baby portraiture experience with Sarah Borchgrevink Photography. Please consider booking at your earliest convenience to ensure availability. Payment plans are also available for affordable Houston newborn photography. Please note there is a $150 fee for twin newborn sessions as an assistant must be hired and the sessions include an extra hour of time.
Let's Connect Below | Schedule your newborn session