Serving the Entire Houston Area, Sarah Borchgrevink Photography offers stylish, simple, and vintage inspired newborn photography. See a full gallery of the largest posed newborn session she offers: the Full Newborn Collection.
FULL NEWBORN COLLECTION | $850 + tax
- Two hour studio session featuring cozy wrapping as well as naked bean bag posing with full styling provided by Sarah. Features (2) family poses, (1) sibling pose, (2) poses of Mom with Baby, (2) poses of Dad with baby. Also includes (3) floor props, flokati rug set up, 5 naked bean bag poses, and macro images. 40 retouched, high resolution digital files are delivered to you via digital download + released printing rights, as well as (3) 5x7" deep matte professional prints of your choice. See my favorite bean bag poses.
Hi, you! Thanks for visiting. This blog post is intended to show a full sample gallery of my full newborn collection, which is my most grand and largest studio collection. This is geared towards parents who are looking for a vast variety of their precious baby. I really enjoy these because we accomplish so much! As a mom, these are near to me because this collection really showcases everything beautiful about a new baby. The main difference between this collection and the petite newborn collection, which is my mid level package, is that you receive more family photos here, more images of mom with baby, more sibling images, more images of Dad with baby, as well as additional bean bag posing and colors, plus another floor prop. I also typically do further macro detail work of baby's special characteristics. For parents seeking a smaller collection with cozy wrapping, check out my mini wrapped newborn collection.
Remember: it's best to book in your second trimester so your due date can be reserved. However, please note I do my best to take last minute appointments so if baby is already earth-side, have no fear: give me a call and let's try to squeeze you in. I don't want you to miss these precious moments!
If you're currently pregnant, you may also be interested in viewing details about the dynamic natural light & golden hour pregnancy portraits I offer or perhaps an in studio, baby milestone cake smash.
Parent, Family & Sibling Portion of the Full Newborn Collection:
The full newborn collection includes parent, family and sibling posing with your brand new baby. These are really special because everyone is able to interact with baby. I always do family posing, mom with baby, dad with baby, sibling with baby, and then Mom + Dad + baby together. Baby is always wrapped for these since wrapping is super important to me. It keeps baby happy, cozy, and ensures everyone can hold baby easily. Wrapping also makes for easier clean up, ha!
FLOKATI RUG SET UP | POTATO POSE
The flokati rug set up + potato pose are done during each collection (mini, petite and full). This is a favorite of mine!
Floor Prop Choice 1 | Wire Basket
The full newborn collection comes with three floor props. A wire basket is seen here; the adorable wrapping carries over into here.
Floor Prop Choice 2 | Adorable White Bucket
I generally use a bucket for each baby. I have several option from wooden, metal and also distressed.
Floor Prop Choice 3 | Vintage Wooden Cradle
This is one of my favorite floor props because it can be used with boy newborns or little ladies. It's also where I generally do the tootsie wrap since we can see all of baby's toes here.
Bean Bag Posing | Included in Full & Petite Collections
The bean bag portion of the full newborn collection includes more photos, poses, and colors. This is ideal for parents who don't want to miss a single pose or detail.
Macro Detail Images
Finally, macro details are important to me because they're unique aspects to your baby. You spent months growing this sweet little one; these are the remarkable features you'll spend hours gazing at, memorizing, as you welcome your little cherub love into this world.
All Tucked In Pose
Sweet, simple and timeless: the tucked in pose really is precious!
Third Style of Wrapping
The third style is wrapping is seen throughout all of my sessions. It's a great way to show off the little feet and style baby to reflect either neutral or more vibrant tones, all of which I happily offer.
Hear what this client had to relay about her experience with Sarah:
Sarah is amazing! I found her through Facebook and before we even had our daughter, I knew I wanted her as our newborn photographer! I just love her work--her attention to detail is what sold me. She gets all those precious newborn close ups of the eyelashes all the way to the toes. She's very easy to work with, super nice and professional. I also like that she works WITH you on what you want and receives input very easily. She's not like other photographers who make all the decisions and treat you like the help. We loved her so much we bought the first year package and can't wait to work with her on our baby's sitter session and one-year cake smash!
BOOKING YOUR SESSION
A $100 non-refundable retainer and contract secure your appointment on the calendar. These are due immediately. The retainer is applied to any collection of your choice. Payment plans are available upon request. Your final balance is due the day before your session.
POSED NEWBORN INFORMATION/PROPS/STYLING OF SESSION
Posed newborn sessions are 1-2 hours long, depending on session type. I offer a mini, petite, and full session. I urge parents to select the newborn collection that meets their needs. I provide all styling and props such as the buckets, bowls, wraps, headbands, flokati rugs, wood floors, and I am formally trained in the custom art of the oh so curly posing and handling of newborns.
HOW YOU RECEIVE YOUR DIGITAL IMAGES
Following your portrait session, I retouch your images. These are completed in 10-12 business days. You receive a password protected and private gallery that is available to you for immediate download and sharing of your images. Your final gallery will give instructions on how to select the prints that come in your collection. If you are interested in additional products, we may set up an ordering appointment.
THE SESSION PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
You arrive, I photograph the session, retouch the images, and then 10 business days later you receive a private gallery in which you may immediately download and share your gorgeous images! They’re yours to print, share online, etc. Your loved ones may also download the images, too. This is a great option for grandparents who may not live in Houston. I do offer professional prints/products if you’re interested in them, but there is no minimum order. I provide a stress free, easy going experience for new parents.
HELPFUL NEWBORN SESSION DETAILS:
- Please consider booking at your earliest convenience as the calendar often fills in advance
- Option to select either a wrapped mini, petite or full newborn collection
- Cozy, unique wrapping is a cornerstone to all of my newborn sessions. See more information about the three newborn wrapping styles I always implement.
- All props and session styling are provided by Sarah. You just bring the baby + their diaper bag.
- Studio is located in NW Houston near Barker Cypress & 290 (20 minutes outside the 610 loop -see my Houston Newborn Photography Studio). All newborn sessions take place in my studio space. I do not offer in home newborn sessions.
- Sessions take place in the first 18 days of life; my preference is 4-10 days, however.
- Sessions take place 7 days per week, starting at 10 AM
- Collections include high resolution digital files for you to download, share and enjoy
- I am fully vaccinated and insured. I also am formally trained in the custom art of newborn photography and have taken several workshops on newborn handling and safety in additional to professional training for posing, lighting, styling and post processing of your images.
- Current business turnaround time is 10-12 business days to receive final copies of your images