Professional and Heirloom Quality Prints and Product Add On to Portraiture Collections
What does professional and heirloom quality mean?
Hi, friends! Thank you for stopping by the blog to see information on the stunning and impressive professional heirloom products I offer as an add on to your collections. As a Houston photographer, I specialize in gorgeous posed newborn photography in my Houston Baby Portrait Studio, however, I also offer dynamic outdoor maternity portraits as well as natural light family photography sessions, too. While I joyfully offer digital collections featuring private and password protected galleries full of perfected high resolution files you may download, share and enjoy, I also like to offer an affordable option for you to add heirloom products to your session. Heirloom quality is available to professional photographers only; this means this paper is designed to stand the test of time and will belong to your family for generations. While consumer printers such as Mpix or Artifact Uprising offer great options to everyday printing, I do encourage you to consider adding professional products to your collection. There is no obligation to do so and they are simply an add on as a perk to my clients. When clients walk into my studio, they always adore seeing the canvases, album or photography books and the prints.
Which professional heirloom product is right for you?
I currently offer three main products: (1) impressive traditional gallery wrapped canvas groupings, (2) elegant hardcover photography books, and (3) memory makers photo box containing your favorite 10 prints from your session, though there is the option to add more prints of desired. This blog post intends to show and explain the products ahead of time. Each parent likes something different so keep reading to see more details. I've curated these options based on quality, aesthetics, and the lasting impression.
How to add to your collection
When inquiring, you're given the option to tell me via your contact form if you're interested in professional prints and products. You're also given the option at booking, too. If you'd like to wait until you've seen your session, this is always an option as well. This is pressure free for parents. However, these can be wonderful gifts for grandparents or loved ones, too.
Customized Canvas Gallery Grouping Options
Beginning at $300, these are show stoppers and really make a stunning impression in your home, office, or work place. I have many of these in my own house and parents always ooh and ah over the quality and final look. The perks of traditional canvas wall art groupings are that the best images from your session act as an art piece in your home and preserve memories through artist inspired arrangements making the perfect interior design statement.
Wall Art Grouping A: $550
- Contains (1) 20x20", (4) 10x10" and (4) 10x20" traditional gallery wrapped canvases
Wall Art Grouping B: $300
- Contains (3) 16x24" traditional gallery wrapped canvases
Wall Art Grouping C: $450
- Contains (1) 10x10", (2) 20x20" and (3) 10x20" traditional gallery wrapped canvases
Wall Art Grouping 4: $360
- Most popular option and contains (1) 20x30" and (4) 11x14" traditional gallery wrapped canvas
Premium Lay Flat Photography Book | $200
This elegant and modern photography book is the perfect option for parents who would like to display the entire session in one place. This removes the print deliberation on deciding which ones to feature. You have them all in one place to treasure, love, and preserve. The books are designed by me so all you do is order and let me take care of the details.
- Features 12 spreads, or 24 pages, at an 8x8" size. Lay flat and flush mount means the lustre photo paper is flush mounted on thick, high quality white substrate and the paper offers professional lab halide colors. They're vibrant and rich toned with a semi textured surface to reduce glare and to keep fine detailing. The quality is sublime and has an elegant, modern, and designer look and feel! The rock solid flush mount construction is my favorite product to offer as a professional portrait artist. This lovely lay flat book also comes in many colors or you may pick a cover photo images.
Memory Makers Photo Box | $60
This product is simple: beautiful prints in a beautiful box. Pick your favorite 10 prints from your session and have them displayed in a charming, timeless box just for you. This is an excellent option for grandparent gifts, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, or simply a sweet keepsake to have in your nursery or office.
- 10 beautiful flush mount prints that are thick, 4x6", darling, rounded and truly a pleasure to hold and cherish! They're not your usual prints because they're professional grade that are mounted on a 1.00mm thick hard substrate. The huge bonus of this product add on is that you don't just receive prints, but a classic black box that is simple, strong, and elegant - the perfect photo memory keeper to ensure the images are lovingly held. It's the perfect memory saver for the perfect memory gift.
Professional Heirloom Prints and Products
Below are the reasons I recommend purchasing professional products versus a consumer lab such as Costco, Walmart, CVS, Walgreen's, Target, Shutterfly, Snapfish, ect:
- Your product will always look as tight and flat as the day it was delivered. Canvases, for instance, are built with a solid face to support the canvas to keep the product from deforming or loosening.
- Your session is a cohesive collection that acts as a fine art piece in your home. These images preserve and honor your family; they're meant to be displayed and are designed to compliment your home.
- Your product should look the way it's designed to look. As the photographer, I am an artist who hand edits and retouches images as they're meant to be seen. Consumer color labs do not match in quality, color, or consistency.
- Quality control: Your photo should look exactly the same on your screen as it does on your walls. Professional photographers can ensure highlights, contract, color calibration and color tint are accurate. Your photographer spends hours retouching your photos to perfection; consumer labs will not match the product in quality, color, or ever look the same as the digital copy you receive from your photographer.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not happy with the order, I will ensure it is reordered and meets your standards. I cannot guarantee quality from any labs other than my own nor can I recommend any labs other than the professional labs I have tested myself.
- Convenience: Whats to happen if you lose the digital copies of your photos? Most print labs will not be able to take a photo, and make copies without a digital file. The beauty of using a photographer to order prints is that they’re able to reorder prints for you at any time whatsoever, as they have backups of all the photos taken. This makes ordering and reordering a breeze, as you don’t need to go and try to work a machine to upload these photos to be printed. That’s all done for you. I also can design everything for you.
- Heirloom and archival paper: This is high quality paper and canvases that are meant to last more than a lifetime. You may pass these down to your children and their children. It both preserves and honors your images. They will not fade. They will stand the test of time.
Thanks for stopping by to see the three product options you may add on to any collection of your choice, such as maternity, family or newborn sessions.
Sarah Borchgrevink Photography is a Houston Newborn Photographer specializing in gorgeous posed newborn sessions. Her studio is located in Northwest Houston. In addition to breathtaking baby portraiture, Sarah also offers stylish natural light family photography as well as dynamic outdoor maternity sessions for expecting mothers and couples. Sarah joyfully serves the entire Harris and Montgomery county areas including North Houston, Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Jersey Village, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Conroe, Willis, Montgomery, Humble, Kingwood, Porter, New Caney, Waller, Memorial & West Houston, Katy, Fulshear, Sugar Land, Pearland, Hempstead, Richmond, West University, Rice Village and Porter TX. Connect to chat with Sarah today! Please consider booking your session at your earliest convenience in order to secure your appointments on the calendar.